1. “Ohhhhh yeahhhh!” Whoever did this probably got so fed up with the wall that they just decided to turn it into a joke instead. Rumor has it that the Kool-Aid Man is still on the loose to this day.
2. It seems like this sign has some pretty bad seasonal allergies. Either that, or the person in charge of making the sign was being lazy and decided it would be less work to make this joke.
3. When this RadioShack went out of business, the owners decided that they should have one last laugh and make the sign say “Adios” as a final farewell to their customers.
4. April Fools’ Day has to be like Christmas for prankster parking attendants. They probably just go around the entire city handing out fake tickets to mess with people, like this one did.
5. When you need a ride home from the airport, be careful which one of your friends you ask to pick you up. If you pick one who is prone to making jokes, you risk being greeted with an embarrassing sign.
6. I ain’t sayin’ she’s a gold digger, but that license plate is. I think this is the person that Kanye West was talking about in his song. Hey, at least she’s honest about it.
7. If you start losing your hair, you can either be sad about it, or get excited because in a few years, you’ll have an awesome joke opportunity like this guy.
8. Now this girl has a solid sense of humor. I would love to be friends with her, especially since her personality is 20/10! I think my favorite part of her entire bio is her occupation.
9. I like the responses by both the student and the teacher. You can tell that this teacher is probably every kid’s favorite because he knows how to have a good time.
10. These parents were walking around The Gap when they found their lookalikes and decided to impersonate them. Honestly, I think they might have a future in modeling if they wanted to.
11. The traffic signs in Utah are notorious for always having something witty to say. I would love to meet the person who’s in charge of writing these. I think this might be my dream job.
12. When riding a motorcycle, sure you could wear a boring, regular helmet that will just protect your brain. Orrr you could put a mask over it and bring joy to every car and pedestrian that you pass while driving.
13. It was “Ranch Day” at their high school, and one kid decided to take a little different direction with it. I just found what I’m going as for Halloween this year.
14. If I owned a dog, you better believe that he’d be wearing this outfit 24/7. Seriously, if I saw this dog walking down the street, I wouldn’t stop laughing for the next hour.
15. This local, independent coffee shop decided to have a sense of humor and use a Starbucks mug as their toilet brush holder. Shots fired. The ball’s in your court, Starbucks.
16. Their sales to young basics increase by 200% during the fall. Rumor has it that if you wear a pair of Uggs into the store, you’ll receive an additional 15% off your tires.
17. This kid has a great sense of humor. Most people in his situation would be angry about receiving a gift like this, but he’s owning it. This is the attitude that makes the world a better place.
18. Poor guy doesn’t have a girlfriend to be his passenger, but thanks to his solid sense of humor, Barbie got to go for a ride. I would love to see this cute couple cruising down the road.
19. There’s nothing like a father showing his children love and affection. I would hate to be the doctor to tell this guy that he’s not allowed to do certain things. Chances are, he’s not going to listen.
20. After Hurricane Harvey, Houston needed a bit of humor to cheer people up, and this guy nailed it. I hope that someone takes him up on the offer. I’m sure the water damage will buff right out.
21. You must always throw a safeguard in there.
22. An eight-pack might have been a little overzealous.
23. Such a good call.
24. They’re good. They are good.
25. This is savage trolling at its best!
26. Cats are jerks and deserve to be shamed as often as possible.
27. She is not wrong.
28. In life it’s important to be comfortable with who you are.
29. It’s one thing to be chill during tough times, but it’s something else entirely when it’s the middle of a war.
30. Sometimes you gotta go out of your comfort zone and take a risk or two.
31. This is definitely a dad’s idea of keeping chill.
32. Nothing like luring your prey into a deadly trap.
33. This guy is dedicated to finding max chill with a good doggo.
34. Just let him chill, bro. Just let him chill.
35. Looks like it runs in the family.
36. Bill Nye has absolutely zero chill about the realities of climate change.